Call for Abstract
20th International Conference on Structural Biology, will be organized around the theme “An Insight into Every Dimension of Advanced Structural Biology Research”
Structural Biology 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Structural Biology 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Structural Biology is that the branch of biology which embarks the importance of biophysics and biochemistry within the molecular structure of biological macromolecules. It also provides information about the effect of structural alterations of macromolecules on their function. This process of determination of structures of proteins, nucleic acids may take years because the shape, size and assemblies of those molecules could also be altering the function.
- Track 1-1Structural modifications in nucleic acids
- Track 1-2Biological system
- Track 1-3Biochemistry
- Track 1-4Alternations in Protein Structure
- Track 1-5Alternations in Protein Structure
- Track 2-1Chemical & single cell proteomics
- Track 2-2Molecular and cellular proteomics
- Track 2-3Expression proteomics
- Track 2-4Quantitative proteomics
- Track 2-5Post-translational modifications & signal transduction
- Track 2-6Cancer Genomics
- Track 2-7Clinical Genomics
- Track 2-8Comparative Genomics
- Track 2-9Functional Genomics
- Track 3-1Systems Biology
- Track 3-2Metabolomics
- Track 3-3Biomolecules
- Track 3-4Biophysical approaches to cell biology
- Track 3-5Membrane Biophysics
- Track 3-6Computational and theoretical Biophysics
- Track 4-1Genetics
- Track 4-2Cell Biology
- Track 4-3Developmental Biology
- Track 4-4Gene Expression
Biomolecules are very small
- Track 5-1X-ray crystallography
- Track 5-2Nuclear Magnetic Resonances
- Track 5-3Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Track 5-4Mass spectroscopy
- Track 5-5Dual polarization interferometry
- Track 5-6Multi-angle light scattering Technique
- Track 5-7Ultra-fast laser spectroscopy
Computational approaches are a boon for structural biology. These methods use the concepts of bioinformatics to work out the structure of macromolecules. generally , the structure of molecules is decided by experimental methods is both time intense and price effective. to beat these constraints, computational approaches like ab-initio modelling, homology modelling and threading method are used
- Track 6-1Homology modelling
- Track 6-2Ab-initio method
- Track 6-3Threading
- Track 6-4Discoveries through computational approaches
Molecular modelling involves the hypothetical and computational procedures which are
Molecular dynamics (MD) deals with the study of physical movements of the atoms and molecules using
- Track 7-1Potentials in ab-initio methods
- Track 7-2Hybrid QM/MM
- Track 7-3Protein folding
- Track 7-4Enzyme catalysis
- Track 7-5Protein stability
- Track 7-6Molecular recognition of proteins
- Track 7-7DNA and membrane complexes
A biomarker is an attribute which will be studied as an indicator of pathogenic and biological operation along side pharmacological retort to a therapeutic involvement. They indicate either normal or diseased activity within the body. Biomarkers are specific molecules, genes, gene products, hormones, cells or enzymes.
Drug designing is an ingenious process to seek out new medication centred on the knowledge of biological target. Drug is most ordinarily a little molecule that inhibits or activates the function of a biomolecule, which successively outcomes during a therapeutic benefit to the patient. Drug design commonly but not essentially relies on computational techniques. this sort of modelling is usually mentioned to as computer-aided drug design.
- Track 8-1Drug targets
- Track 8-2Ligand-based design
- Track 8-3Structure-based design
- Track 8-4Computer-aided drug design
- Track 8-5Scoring functions
Signalling is that the process through which the cells communicate with one another . they're often secreted from the cell and released into the extracellular space. Regulation of organic phenomenon comprises a comprehensive range of mechanisms that are employed by cells to manage the assembly of specific gene products, and is familiarly termed as gene regulation. Sophisticated programs of organic phenomenon are extensively observed in biology, for instance to trigger developmental pathways, adapt to new food sources, or answer environmental stimuli.
- Track 9-1G-protein-coupled receptor
- Track 9-2Adrenergic receptor
- Track 9-3Protein crystallography
- Track 9-4Protein structure
Enzymes play an important role in signalling the cellular and metabolic pathways. Research works are happening to spot , how the enzymes function at molecular and atomic level by combining the fashionable and structural biology.
- Track 10-1Protein engineering
- Track 10-2Protein prenylation techniques
- Track 10-3Steady state kinetics
- Track 10-4Calorimetric methods
- Track 10-5Chemical analysis
Sequence analysis are often explained as a process of exposing DNA, RNA or peptide sequence to a good range of analytical methods so as to know its structure, function and evolution. The methods include sequence alignment and biological databases. Synergistic use of three-dimensional structures and deep sequencing is completed to understand the effect of personalized medicine. The usage of sequence analysis in structural biology will pave the thanks to new methods which may be utilized to work out the structure of molecules.
- Track 11-1Profile comparison
- Track 11-2Sequence assembly
- Track 11-3Gene prediction
- Track 11-4Deep sequencing for protein structure determination
- Track 11-5Complementary Methods
- Track 11-6Deep sequencing for cancer studies
- Track 11-7Deep sequencing of HIV
This is a price effective approach for determining the protein structure. The computational prediction methods, like initiating fragment assembly, advanced fold recognition, composite approaches, and molecular docking are regularly applied in recent times to expand our understanding of protein structures. Hybrid approach may be a channel to beat these disadvantages, by incorporating limited experimental measurements, reliable structures are often computed, and unlikely predictions are eliminated. the present researches are showing great interest during this method of approach.
- Track 12-1NMR structures
- Track 12-2Hybrid of experimental methods
- Track 12-3Hybrid of computational methods
- Track 12-4Hybrid approaches in complementing high-resolution structural biology
- Track 12-5Determining protein complex structures
- Track 12-6Bottom-up integration of atomic detail crystallography
Structural bioinformatics is an exceptionally cost-effective solution for protein structure determination. Purely computational prediction methods, like initially fragment assembly, advanced fold recognition, composite approaches, and molecular docking are regularly applied today to increase our understanding of protein structures. However, predicted structures aren't given an equivalent reliance as their experimental complements. Hybrid approaches are a way to beat these limitations; by incorporating limited experimental measurements, reliable structures are often computed, and unlikely predictions eliminated. Hybrid approaches cash in of knowledge derived from a good range of various biophysical and biochemical methods. These methods are of growing interest in current researches of structural biology.
- Track 13-1Genome Mapping
- Track 13-2Translational Medicine
- Track 13-3Protein Modelling
- Track 13-4Epigenomic data analysis
- Track 13-5Computational Neuroscience
- Track 13-6Mathematical Techniques
The main focus of a structural biologist is protein structure determination and drug design. Protein plays a crucial role in physical body . Living things wouldn't exist without proteins. The proteins are usually involved altogether sorts of expressions of the living organism. Most of the proteins are evolved in providing structure to the cell while the others tend to bin and carry vital molecules during the body. Some proteins are involved in biochemical reactions within the body which are termed as enzymes. Others are involved in muscle contractions and immunity. Structure determination of proteins has always been a challenging filed. The complex areas within the field include viruses, pathogens, membrane proteins and signalling pathways. Novel progressions are being wiped out the arenas of nano-patterning and multi-scale modelling of cell signalling proteins.
- Track 14-1Membrane proteins
- Track 14-2Pathogens and viruses
- Track 14-3Nano patterning
- Track 14-4Macromolecular designing
The main aim of integrating structural biology data into cancer research is to style and find out novel and effective drugs to cure the disease. Structural biology combined with molecular modelling mainly aims at drug designing. Consequently, variety of Structural Biologists are conducting cancer research, to speed-up the method of understanding the mechanism of biomolecules so as to enhance the newer cancer therapies.
Major a part of research is being administered within the area of cancer. the most aim is to style and find out novel and effective drugs to cure the disease. Structural biology combined with molecular modelling mainly aims at drug designing. Subsequently, numerous team leaders in Structural biology perform cancer research to accelerate the exploitation of molecular understanding of biomolecules within the advancement of novel cancer therapies.
- Track 15-1Cancer Systems Biology
- Track 15-2Tumorigenesis
- Track 15-3Cancer Heterogeneity
- Track 15-4Epidemiology
- Track 15-5Statistical and Mechanistic Modelling of Signalling Networks
Molecular techniques are utilized in biology , biochemistry and genetics for the analysis of DNA, RNA and protein. Molecular cloning is that the widely used molecular technique. the various methods in biology are Haemocytometer cell counter, restriction endonuclease digestion, DNA ligation, transfection, western blot, plasmid purification, electroporation, heat shock method and ELISA.
- Track 16-1DNA sequencing
- Track 16-2Gene delivery
- Track 16-3Microarrays
A database is an organised collection of knowledge . As a results of enormous research which is being wiped out Structural biology massive data has been produced. so as to assemble the info during a catalogued manner, bioinformatics databases are used. Various databases are created to store biological data, like sequence databases, structure databases, signalling pathway databases, etc.
A database may be a structured collection of knowledge . within the field of structural biology enormous research is being done and as a result massive data is being produced. so as to pile the info in an organized manner, bioinformatics databases are used. Various databases are created to store biological data, like sequence databases, structure databases, signalling pathway databases, etc. within the field of structural biology, the mainly used databases are Protein Data Bank (PDB), microscopy Data Bank, Protein Structure Classification Database (CATH) and Structural Classification of Protein (SCOP).
- Track 17-1Classification of structural database
- Track 17-2Classification of protein structure
- Track 17-3Protein structure classification database
- Track 17-4Protein data bank
- Track 17-5Electron microscopy data bank
Structural biology is one among the progressing fields. within the course of your time many developments are happening . Huge numbers of solved structures have exaggerated rapidly. the sector of drug design and drug discovery has been advanced. Functional annotations are another field where progressions are rapidly evolving. Alterations so as to enhance the effectiveness of prevailing tools also can be noted. Remarkable advances are made within the areas of technical imaging and advancement of hybrid methods to know the structure and performance of proteins.
- Track 18-1Advances in Drug Design
- Track 18-2Advances in Tool Development
- Track 18-3Advances in Imaging Technologies